Uganda White Water Rafting in Jinja
You are picked up from your Kampala Hotel. Depart for Jinja for a full day rafting trip on the Nile River including morning snack, lunch, and beverages at the end of the day. You will have an exhilarating and memorable experience. Though this trip sounds very adventurous, this river can accommodate any level of rafter. You do not have to have rafted before to have a good time. You can choose a raft where you get to paddle or one where you enjoy an easier ride with someone else doing all the work!
Top quality safety gear and highly experienced guides run the biggest rapids possible. Total rafting is for 25 kms of river including some of the best rapids in the world. You don't have to do all the side runs, unless you want to. The river is graded 4+ to 5 and provides one of the best one day rafting trips on planet Earth!
Bring a swimsuit, shorts and a pair of sandals or trainers (tennis shoes) to wear on the river. You will get wet, so bring a change of clothes. Facilities are available for cameras to be protected from the water while on the river. Don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses and a smile.
White Water rafting on the River Nile can also be done in Murchison Falls National Park. This trip in approximately 8 days and runs from Karuma Falls to Murchison Falls. Please contact us for full details.
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
What's not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary