4 Days South Africa Safari - Cape Town Tour
Tuesday at 8.30 am - 3 Nights
Day 1 Tuesday Oudtshoorn
Depart heading East before reaching Worcester the ‘fruit basket’ of the cape. Carry on to Swellendam and then the Sandstone Folded Mountain ranges of Tradouw and Huis River Passes. Then enter the ever-changing semi desert region of the little karoo before reaching the Ostrich capital of Oudtshoorn. Overnight: Queens Hotel – Oudsthoorn.
Day 2 Wed George
After breakfast visit the Cango Caves and then via Prince Alfred in the great Karoo, Meiringspoort (weather permitting) through Oudshoorn to the Garden Route via the Oueteniqua Mountains passing the lake District before reaching Knysna. Overnight: Knysna Quays Hotel.
Day 3 Thursday Knysna – George
After breakfast travel to the indigenous forest of the Tsitsikamma and then via the passes of Bloukrans and Swartriver returning via the millionaire’s playground of Plettenberg Bay to Mossel Bay and the ‘Post Office Tree’ Continue to the hotel situated at the edge of the estuary. Overnight: Breede River Lodge Fort Beaufort.
Day 4 Friday Cape Town
The final day begins with the crossing of the Breede River by ferry and travel the coastal route through the wheat fields of the Overberg and the spectacular False Bay coastline back to Cape Town arriving at a proximately 5.00 pm.
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
What's not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary