4 Days South Africa Safari - The Garden Route
Mondays &Thursdays at 8.30 am - 3 Nights
Day 1 Mon/Thur Garden Route
Depart for the historic town of Stellenbosch for wine tasting and a tour. After lunch in Franschhoeck continue via Grabouw and Elgin to the coastal haven of Kleinmond. Overnight: Beach House or similar.
Day 2 Tue/Fri Garden Route
Depart for Swellendam, andthen over the Tradouw pass to Oudtshoorn. Lunch at an Ostrich Farm and then visit the Crocodile Farm. Overnight: Eight Bells Mountain Inn.
Day 3 Wed/Sat Garden Route
Drive to George and board the Outeniqua Choo-tjoe stream train to Knysna. After lunch continue via primaeval forests to Plettenberg Bay. Overnight: Crescent country House.
Day 4 Thur/Sun Port Elizabeth
Travel via the Tsitsikamma forest, with lunch at the coastal park and then on to Part Elizabeth for a brief city tour before arriving at the airport at approximately 6.00pm.
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
What's not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary