Lake Nakuru National Park 1 Day Tour
The park is an Ornithological Paradise. This shallow alkaline Lake feeds millions of greater and lesser Flamingoes. It is also the sanctuary for black, white Rhinos and the rare Rothschild Giraffe. There are also other species of animals like Leopard, Zebras, Antelopes, Gazelles and the most notorious Baboon e.t.c which can be seen in this Rift Valley Lake. Have lunch at either Lake Nakuru Lodge or Sarova Lion Hill. Depart for Nairobi with an enroute game drive arriving in the evening.Note: The above excursions can be combined with one another as per the convenient of the client to give more time and days on request
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
What's not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary