David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Nairobi Day Tour
This is an orphanage for Elephant and Rhinos Calves from all over Kenya. It was founded and is still managed by Daphne Sheldrick, the widow of the best known Game Warden, David Sheldrick. The young calves which are orphaned by poaching from various Parks are brought here and nursed until they are believed to be out of danger then released back to various parks to rejoin their colleagues. The visit is done during the feeding hours which fall between 11:00am to Noon every other day. There is no park fee but only your humble contributions to the trust
- Professional English Speaking Safari Guide/Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request at an extra cost)
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Transport in a safari van with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives
What's not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary