3 Days Lamu Holiday Safari
Some 200 kilometers North of Malindi lies a haven from civilization. Lamu Island is a unique medieval Swahili town with no roads or vehicles. Its streets are designed wide enough to allow only the passage of camels and donkeys. On a shopping spree there are carvings, brass & gold, Arab sea chests and lots of intriguing artifacts, not forgetting a visit to the interesting museum.
Day 1: Nairobi - Lamu.
Fly to Manda Island. A few minutes by boat takes you to Shela Beach on Lamu Island where you will be residing for the next two days. You are booked on half board accommodation at The Island Hotel.
Day 2. Lamu
Full day to relax, explore and shopping. Overnight at Island Hotel or similar.
Day 3. Nairobi - Lamu
Return to Manda Island for your flight back to Nairobi
- Professional English Speaking Safari Guide/Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request at an extra cost)
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Transport in a safari van with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives
What's not included
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary